Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thank you!

I want to thank you all for leaving such wonderful comments.  You are so encouraging.  These are my first challenges and its kinda scary!  Wondering if I can even compete.  But hey, that isn't really why we create, right?  But it is fun to enter the challenges!  And I am so excited when I see a comment and about hit the roof when I got not one, not two, but three followers!  Even from France!  Soooo fun!

I am wondering...how do you go about finding and picking the challenge you will enter?
I also have a question on background papers- I have lots of pads of patterned paper but they just don't seen to "have it,"  Any suggestions for patterned paper?  And do you get double-sided?

Thank you again for the comments,  each and every one of you. I hope to see your blogs this next week.
Hugs and love from,
Manderly
xxxooo



4 comments:

  1. hi!
    Here is a link to a blog that list all challenges.
    They also list the winners!
    Good luck!
    http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yes, and about the papers...
    I find digital paper very handy.There are lots available online... for free.
    I have listed a few on my blog (in the sidebar under inspiration sites) and in some of my post I refer to sites with free online paper. Feel free to visit and have a look!
    desert diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Manderly....I only go for what I like..I love 6x6 pads, and you can google anything and it will take you anywhere you want to go...I quite often google things like..freebie images...[I'm on a tight budget..lol..]...type in 6x6 papers for crafting...and heaps of places come up where you can purchase..I do like digi papers, but my printer doesn't...takes up too much ink.
    The best way to see whats happening is follow blogs...they name papers with links for purchase...dies..stamps..all sorts..
    Just follow people...good luck..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are definitely alleys here too...lol..and yes....my welcome was for you...and thank you for your lovely comment..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!