Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Saturday and Gingerloft Winners!

This is a quick one.  Oh, how rude of me....Hi there!  Niceties first!  You all deserve a nice, polite greeting, that is for sure!

Just wanted to let you know that the winners of Gingerloft's "Love is in the Air," have been posted, as well as the Top 3.  So sorry we are late.  :-(  Random winner of the free digis from GL's great selection is....#88 Teri Sherman!  Yea!  Congratulations, Teri!

We have our Top 3 also and let me tell you, these creations are BEAUTIFUL!  Please go take a peek as it will be well worth it.

Don't forget our current challenge going on at Gingerloft- "IT'S A ZOO".  Any animal will do.   Hey, that rhymes!  Plus, you have one more week from today to enter!  Our link is on the side-bar(s).  We hope to see you over at Gingerloft!

Told you this was a quick one.  Even surprised myself!  Wonderful weekend wishes to you from...
Manderly
xxxooo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up!! You are on top of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend, just to let you know there is an award for you on my blog at http://craft-owl.blogspot.com/ xXx
    Marie (Desmet Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hunny,if you nip over to my blog, on todays post, their may be a little surprise for you,
    lotsa luv n Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!