Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Little Witch!

Hello!
I will be back to finish up this post but I want to show you the image from Just Some Lines, one of our sponsor at ATC's and Cards with Attitude Challenge.  Will be back with the details shortly.  See you then!
Manderly
xxxooo


Hello again!
I've decided not to bore you any longer with all the details on how I've put a card together unless I've done something special.   If you would like to know anything about a card I've done, I'd love for you to email me!  My email address is at the top on the right side-bar.

Our other sponsors this fortnight are Beccy's Place and  Fresh Brewed Designs.  Isn't it fantastic that we have more than one sponsor?  And our famous Anything Goes challenges!  Or do up a Halloween Card, they are a fun change.   It is such a delight to see what you create!

Bye bye for now.  Watch out, bright spots coming your way!
Manderly
xxxooo

2 comments:

  1. Now that pussy cat looks like he fell in the coffee, laced with bourbon..lol..fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!