Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Boo & Snookie

Hello!
A & T Emerald Fairy Girl speaking.  But I have a question...as you look at this wonderful image, can you tell me which one is Boo and which one is Snookie???  I would so love to know your answers!  Either way, isn't this a fantastic image by A & T?  Sooooo love to color these images.  This fortnight challenge is "Add A Charm."  See the charm around Boo's, or is it Snookie's, neck?  Colored this up with good ol' Prisma Pencils.  Wouldn't "Are we there yet?," be a perfect sentiment?  I had two other snails to add but they wouldn't fit.  Bummer. LOL.  Stop by A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge and look at the other DT artwork.  Such a talented group and you are sure to be inspired to join us.  Hoping to see you there!  Without further nonsense from me, here is Boo & Snookie:

  
All of the images used are from the A & T Store!  Made quite a little Fairy Land, eh?

Bye for now, Friends.  A special thank you to my new followers.  I was really shocked to see you and truthfully, you made me feel very good.  A thank you too to those who always take the time to leave me a comment, whether I am in your challenge or not.  All of my Followers are wonderfully talented artists and it is quite a compliment that you would follow me!

Remember to look for the Bright Spots!  Please tell me one or two.  Would love to hear of them.  Onward to the next DT post!

Manderly
xxxooo 

ps we also have our A & T Challenge that runs alternate Tuesday fortnights.  It is a Bingo theme this time.  So you may be able to enter both challenges and have twice the chance of winning our unique images!  

5 comments:

  1. wow...this is amazing....so much to see on this card. the snail is a beautiful digi. also the caterpillar on the top of the card.
    wonderful whole
    I can't help you on the question what you ask.
    have a nice day
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!! I love how busy this is. Every time I look I see something different! As you know, I love busy! :) This is fantastic! I love that tree! is that a die or a stamp or what? Yep, still seeing more goodies! LOL Okay, been looking for about 5 minutes and still finding more!! Love it! :) You are so talented my friend!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!MANDERLY...This is just stunning, I took a sharp intake of breath when it finally opened and choked on my chocolate curly wurly bar....Boo,is the Fairy and Snooky is the snail...because I said so...lol..a fantastic creation and colouring is wonderful...oh!..I'm going shopping, I love these images..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow another cool image i love it you are one very talented lady ylros emma xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!