Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

La Luna Lupa

I am just 'howling' to show you this as I am so excited how this turned out.  It is a gift for my sister's birthday in December...she hits the big 55.  Oh she is going to be so mad at me that I told!  We are not allowed to mention her age! LOLOL  Sorry Sis, I just told quite a few people! LOLOL!!!!!

Here is La Luna Lupa, The Wolf Moon, by Delicious Doodles:


 
I'm not sure what that mark is on her hair but it brushed off, thank goodness.  

OH, I almost forgot!  This is my project for ATC's and Cards with Attitude Challenge this fortnight!  Colored with Prisma Pencils, cut and placed on a punched out moon (the image comes with a moon) then on suede and card stock.  The charm is a belly ring!  I'm not saying a thing more about the belly ring-lol!) The suede patches in the corners, one is 'sisters', the other 'wolf'' and 'moon' in Plains Indian symbols.  I found the feather in a special place but I'm not sure what kind of bird it is from.  

I hope to see you at ATC's and Cards with Attitude!  Bye for now.  Watch for Bright Spots.  Someday you will get tired of me saying that and give in and tell me one!

Manderly
xxxooo

I am entering the following challenges:
Simply Create- Linky Party/Anything Goes
Shelly's Images- Oh Scrap!
Quoth the Raven- Tic Tac Poe
DL.Art Thankful Thursday- Linky Party/Anything Goes
DL.Art Thankful Thursday- Photo Inspiration
C.R.A.F.T.- Color Inspiration

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Manderly, love the image and fabulous colouring..love the feather detail, so creative..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love wolves. I've got 2!!! ok, they are only figureens. I think the bright spot looks super, just like the light has caught a shiny bit in her hair.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. boah...♥...wunderschön... eine Traum Karte.. ich hoffe, dass es dir gut geht... xoxo Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, I'm sure your sister will love it and forgive you for sharing her age with us! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card great coloring I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I said above beautiful card great job on the coloring
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Photo inspired challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - lovely colouring on the image and the suede is an inspiration. :-) Great belly ring too :-D Thank you for joining us over at Quoth The Raven - lovely to see you there for Tic Tac Poe xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from DLART Linky Party. Like the Wolves & girl image. Wonderful coloring.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely use of Teris image... beautifully coloured and wonderful texture with the suede.
    Thanks for joining us at QUOTH THE RAVEN. BDx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!