Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Angelina

Good Morning!
Only a day late with this One Stitch At A Time post!  Oh my, I do write these things on my calendar, but a person has to look at their calendar for it to be of any use, now don't they? 

One Stitch this week is More Than One Fold.  I chose Angelina, by Beary Dust, available in the Stitchy Store.  Angelina isn't a typical Christmas digi but perfect for my brother and his family who aren't typical people!  This is the brother that I did Killer Bo Peep as a Pin-up Girl for his birthday! LOL.

Here is Angelina:

Angelina is an easel card, colored with Prisma Pencils and a little Glamour Dust added to her wings and a few strokes in her hair.  Snowflake cuts by my BFF, in fact the little blue gems from my BFF too, just in time!  The sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments Designs Christmas Circles Collection.

Come join in the fun this week at One Stitch At A Time!  We will be on Christmas break soon, so get in the challenge and win some digis for next year's projects.  It 's so cool shopping the Stitchy Bear Store because you have many artists to choose from- all in one place!

Bright spots everywhere this time of year, aren't there?  For us who don't care for the holidays, I wish you many, many bright spots to lighten your day and nights.

Bye bye for now and see you soon!

Manderly
xxxooo

4 comments:

  1. Manderly this is just beautiful. Love how everything works so well together. You have a great eye for detail. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so lovely
    Manderly, love her eyes, gorgeous colouring and design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie. Just beautiful. So glad to part of AI team!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!