Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hanging by a Kite!

Hello All!
Gosh, at most places in the world it is a New Year- Happy New Year to you!  I have 3 hours left till 2013.  But, since this is an Aussie Challenge, it is New Years Day, so I think I can say this is my first post of 2013!  And I am happy it is A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge!

I have Isla for you, just hanging from a kite with her little cousin, one of the Larakin boys!  UP, UP AND AWAY!!!

c

Isla is colored with Prisma Pencils, cut out and placed on water colored pencil background, dotted with Ice Crystals Glamour Dust.   The kite is a die cut from my BFF!  Also the hearts.  The dragonfly and sun are stamps that have been colored then coated with Glossy Accents.  Such a fun and sassy card!

We Faerie Girls will be on vacation for a month so this will be a month long Celebrations Challenge but the A & T Challenge will be going as usual.  See you back here on Feburary 1st!  Until then, watch for Faeries and Bright Spots.  Go fly a kite!


Manderly
xxxooo

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Manderly...fantastic colouring and design, love the wee guy hanging off the kite, how cute is that..glad you like the kites, will be cutting you some more real soon.The hearts and wee birds are fabulous, as is the water colouring background.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whimsy and playfulness of this card. The colours are delightful and your colouring, as always, is stunning. What fun images! Happy New Year, Manderly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this manderly, the fairy is awesome! Fab design :)
    Thank you for the lovely message you left me too, it made me smile when I saw the quote from Rebecca on your blog, it's one of my favourite books & every time I see your name that's exactly the sentence that pops into my head lol
    Take care
    Hugs, Klair xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!