Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Kenz and Tilly Christmas

Hallo? Hallo? Anyone there?  Are you out Christmas Shopping?  

Before I post Kenz and Tilly Christmas, I have some news!  I've decided to stay on at A & T Emerald Faeries.  I love Anita and Tracey, they are the best of challenge owners and I love coloring A & T digital images...with 'loving' it here so much, it finally hit me, why should I leave?  Would be silly of me, don't you think?  So I will be staying on and very grateful for the opportunity.  Thank you Anita and Tracey!  And thank you to those of you who expressed you would miss me.  That sure felt nice.  Okay, on to Challenge 38, Christmas theme, with Kenz & Tilly:


Aren't they sweet?   There is only a Tiny Ticket sentiment that makes this a Christmas Card as I wasn't thinking of what I could use as embellishments when coloring this.  Just knew I was going to use the Polka Dot paper!  Last challenge we'll count as my Christmas Card, K? Kenz & Tilly are colored with Prisma Pencils and a little Glamour Dust added to their wings.  Tiny pearl earrings by WOC; all the cuts by that BFF of mine; the Tiny Ticket is from One Stitch at a Time; and the Angel Pin is from Karen C.  I appreciate so much those beautiful pins she sent me in a surprise package!  And I really like those cuts from my BFF too....cut out paisleys and cut out hearts that you can make free floating. And the flower border cut...isn't it lovely?  

There you have it- my Christmas card with Kenz and Tilly!  I will most likely take off the ticket and make it a birthday card! LOLOL

Hoping to see you at over these next two weeks with a Christmas card of your own. It's a busy time of year for sure, but make sure to stop by for some fun challenges  at A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge 2013!  Remember we also have another A & T Challenge that runs opposite fortnights.  You can double your chances of winning these wonderful images.

Merry Christmas to you and your family from A & T Emerald Faeries!

Blessings from
Manderly
xxxooo

   

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautifully crafted with great attention to detail. Hop on over to my blog to join in on my 400 Follower Give Away. Thank you so much if you have already joined and good luck. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..gorgeous card Manderly...love the image and all the pretty details, gorgeous colouring....I'm cutting furiously here..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable. a beautiful card. I like very much. hug barbara♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! so glad you decided to stay!
    Gorgeous creation hun, just love the die cuts!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!