Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Young Love

Hi!  I'm writing you from Penny's Paper-Crafty Weekly Challenge!   This week our challenge theme is Ribbons and Bows.  Our sponsors are Lily of the Valley and Bugaboo...not bad,huh?  I chose Ava and Deacon Love Word...
Don't they look like young love?  Well, with a LOVE  word that big, I guess they would, now wouldn't they? LOL  I paper pieced Ava and Love over Deacon, here is a closer peek at just the image:


This is off to my Mom and Dad for their anniversary.  They've been married for sooo long!  Isn't it wonderful?  Yes, it sure is.  I love you, Mom and Dad!

From Penny's Paper-Crafty, I'll sign off now.  I hope to see you there this week in our Ribbons and Bows Challenge.  My teamies have some beautiful work for you to admire and get you going if need be.

See you soon.  Did you find me any Bright Spots yet?

Cheers!
Manderly
xxxooo  
I am entering the following challenge:
Charisma Cardz Challenges!!!!- LOVE  

14 comments:

  1. thats very sweet...♥..greatings Barbara xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Manderly, gorgeous rich clouring, love the cute image and design...and 62 years!!that is fantastic...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Love, love, love how you did the word with Deacon and Ava...they're super cute.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Manderly
    Fabulous card... Love your blog.... Welcome to FF. i am on the monthly team....
    I have blog candy pop over and take a look....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Manderly - your vibrant colouring is awesome - the image pops right out of the screen!
    Absolutely gorgeous and I love it!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute ! Funny Characters. Fabulous coloring and 3D. Beautiful embellishments. Bravo ! Wonderful realization !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cradz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow I so love the colours of this one and the beautiful bow. Great design and such a cheerful creation.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, I'm sure your parents will be thrilled with it, your colouring is awesome :)
    Hugs, Klair xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card! Love the colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Manderly, Your card is so bright and cheerful. I love that cute digi you used. The dragonfly and bow are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a sweet card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Your parents will love it! Super sweet image, fabulous layout, colouring and designing. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely rich colours and great colouring...Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!