Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Monday, March 18, 2013

White Noise!

White only Card.  No Designer Papers.  Piece of cake (play on words when you see the image-lol), right? Wrong!  Oh goodness, not that easy!  So I just started sewing, and sewing, and sewing!  The image is from the Stitchy Bear Store and named BB Kakes Birthday Boy 1.  Here is what a came with up:


He was a fun image to color!  So there you have it.  He looks like a noisy little bugger!  Hope to see you at the White No Designer Papers Stitchy Bear Challenge #155 this week!

Manderly 
xxxooo
Oh please, find me a Bright Spot, but let there be DP in it!  

7 comments:

  1. Oh Manderly, your fab. card really made me chuckle (and the bit about him being a noisy little b****r)!! You've done a great job with the White Only theme - not an easy one, but you really nailed it! LOVE the stitching by the way.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Manderly the noisy little bugger made me chuckle out loud..but this card is amazing its absolutely lovely huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific white card Manderly, love the noisy little..err..boy..lol..fabulous colouring..fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and does look very noisy and full of mischief. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Manderlay
    Fabulous card.... You put so much into your cardsManderlay.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image, I just have to smile back at it when I see it. Love how you wrapped the ribbon around the sentiment and die cuts.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tooo cute! Noisy or not, as long as he belong to someone else you can always send him back! I relish in that privilege of being an "Aunty" and not "Mommy"... Anyhoo, i love the stitching, perfect match for Baby's temperament!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!