Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Snow White

Hi again!
I'm wondering- is Snow White one word or two?  LOL  Such a silly if that's all I have to think about!  On to today's challenge at Penny's Crafty-Creations!  Our theme this week (drum roll, please)- ANYTHING GOES!  Yay!!!  Two fantastic sponsors also- Sassy Studio Designs and QKR StampedeCan't get much better than this!

On to SSD's Snow White Honey (Snowwhite? Naw!)


A little closer to tell you, "Don't worry, be happy!"  HA!!! Sometimes its easier said (as a sentiment, of course) than done!


Well, I wish you a Happy Happy Everything kind of week, filled with Bright Spots along the way!  I hope to see your lovely work at Penny's this week.  Bye bye for now!

Manderly
xxxooo

8 comments:

  1. Totally fab. Brought a smile to my face.

    Lovely rich colours.

    Hope you are well.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this card is adorable. I love it. So bright and happy
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks just beautiful Manderly...gorgeous, gorgeous colouring.I love the shading behind her and her hair is amazing..I adore your little birds and the flowers, such a pretty card..fabulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her Manderly - you've coloured her beautifully, the layout, colours and details are all fabulous Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! so great coloured!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Manderly! Fabulous colourings and shadings. I love the sweet little birdies that you added. Nice touch! Her hair is amazing! Beautiful beautiful. A mini masterpiece! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Manderly, this card is soooo gorgeous, I had to come and have a closer look. Your colouring is fantastic, especially her hair...it looks real!

    Those cut little birdies are a touch of genius too.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!