Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

WOW in Fairyland!

Hello there!
I must have been in Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, White on White world yesterday, as I totally forgot to post my card!  On with it then, here is my WOW,  Fern the Forest Fairy by Deliciouos Doodles:


This image was super fun to color with all the details it has.  Here is a closer look at just Fern:


Beside Delicious Doodles, we have StampArt Designs as a sponsor this week at PPC!  Two fantastic sponsors, don't you think?   

The Dragonflies are for my friend Desire, of Doing Life.  You can see her beautiful makes here.

Seeing that I am a day late, I better get this posted!  I hope you are doing well and I hope to see you at Penny's this week for the White on White challenge!  It will be fun to see your creations!  Please stop by Penny's and look at my Teamie's cards, as they turned out very lovely work that is sure to inspire you!

See you on Sunday...that is if I don't forget again!  I need a Bright Spot to show me the way!

Manderly
xxxooo
ps Thank you to my newest follower!  So very kind of you and it makes me happy that you like what I make! 

Entering the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create- Spring Fever
Lacy Sunshine Challenge- Anything Goes 
Corrosive Challenge- Spring Fling 171
Quirky Crafts- Bingo (die cuts; ribbon; embossing; stitching)
  

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Your vibrant colouring is always so inviting. AND of course those dragonflies are to die for ... they really compliment the beautiful forest theme in your image. A little work of art once again.
    PS: Thanks for the kind mention here - you are so sweet.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! great colouring.
    I like your dragonsfly's
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Manderly, the colours are gorgeous and look fabulous against the WOW background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Manderly, fabulous colouring and love the beautiful image against the white..the dragon flies are wonderful too.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Manderly! A WOW, as in Wow! The colours are phenom! Gorgeous dragonflies. Love all the pearls and pretty ribbon and edging. The stitching is great too. That pretty much sums up that I love the whole card! Great job, my sweet friend. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Manderly. Beautiful image and colouring, and love the white on white embellies.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in at Quirky Crafts, your card is beautiful and I love the dragonflies. Please visit us tomorrow to see if you made the top three, and to find out about our new challenge.

    Cazzy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous work Manderly, beautifully coloured and because the rest of the card is white it really pops! Have a good weekend Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card, I'm going backwards!! Love the detail on this one too!!

    Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts, new challenge starts tomorrow!!

    ((Lyn)) (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful use of all those fabulous die cuts and texture. Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love how you colored the image and that white CS is the perfect complement! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!