Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Giddy Up!

Good Day, my Lovlies!
 We've had a few days of warm sunshine- yay!!!  Rain is due again but it's a warm storm so that's fine with me.  After all, the farmer's need the water!  The thunderstorms are beautiful here.

Giddy Up!  That's the name of this cutie digi from "Stamping Dragon Designs."  One of our sponsors at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge



Penny's second wonderful sponsor is "StampArt Design by Kathryne. " Our theme this week- "make an Easel or Step Card."

Soooo, Giddy UP!  Head on over to Penny's and take a look around.  We have a very talented new DT member to welcome- Julie Ann.  Welcome, Julie Ann!  We hope you'll make an easel or step card and enter your make as we love seeing what you create!

Wishing you a great rest of the week full of Bright Spots!

Manderly
xxxooo  

8 comments:

  1. Love it hun...its fantastic!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun...its fantastic!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifull card!
    xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Manderly..what a great image and fantastic colouring..love all the details and easel design..[thunder storms!!!not for me, I will be in the closet]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Giddy-Up, Manderly! Colours are fab, as always! Awesome and beautiful butterflies! The straw is superb. Gorgeous shadings and love the spots on the horse. Hee-haw! Way to go, Manderly! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - She is great i love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colouring, love the image, your details are fabulous hun! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much fun is this card! Fab colouring too. X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!