Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Girl Power with Penny's!

Hello Dear Ones!
Another Wednesday gone by!  But hey, that means another Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge-yahoo!!!  This week our theme is "Girl Power."  We have 2 wonderful sponsors for you- Kenny K and Sassy Studio Designs!  

Here is Kenny K's "Club Kid"-



Who said Girl Power has to be girly?  Kenny K's images are really fun to color!  Here is a closer peek-
 


We are hoping you will pop on over to Penny's and enter your "Girl Power" makes into Challenge #133!  Did you know we have Top 3 winners now, too?! Aren't they fun to win?  Sometimes better than winning a digi prize!  My Teamie's have wonderful makes to show off, too!

Well, my Friends, that's it from me for today.  I super hope you are doing well with lots of Bright Spots coming your way.   I hope you gets lots of craft time!  See you very soon!

Hugs from your Friend,
Manderly
xxxooo

7 comments:

  1. she is awesome!! I need to get that link from you again where you get your dies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous hun the layout is great! you have some fabulous dies LOL love the colours huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manderly :) This card is awesome and i love all the embellies with the dies x wow!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just wonderful Manderly,gorgeous colouring,I love her hair, never thought to use two colours..great colours and details on your card, love it.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Manderly. Love it! Superb colouring, as usual with fab layout and design, as usual!!! Beautiful! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely!!!! Love it!! Your uber talented and love your cards :)
    Hugs
    Vic
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!