Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Deck the Halls!

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, la la la la!  Did I get the la la right? LOL  Now that song will play in my head all day!  Quit messing around!  It's time for a new challenge at Lacy Sunshine!  This go our theme is- Anything Goes!  Yay!

I worked with "Eleanor & Pickles Deck the Halls" which also happens to be one of our free Challenge Digis!  Here are (is?) that lovely duo by Heather Valentin-

 Fun, fun image to color.  If you used a LS image in the last challenge you can get this lovely digi for free!  Or at the discounted price of only $2.00 if you don't qualify for the free image.

That's it from me!  Wishing you a super week ahead with lots of time to start your Christmas cards!

hugs,
Manderly
xxxooo

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Over the top FABULOUS, Manderly! I'm still drinking in all the lovely details. Fun in every corner. That's the way I like to decorate at my house. Love, love, LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manderly this is stunning, the colours are so vibrant! Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab-U-Lous! Love the colouring and all the embellies!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely card your card! All the details are amazing...and really like the little ginger bread boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!