Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Hello!  It's Wednesday and what does that mean?  Well, it means another challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty!  We have a great theme for you this time too- Anything Goes!  So let your creative hands go for it!  Here is my Design Team make-


This is a digi by Dr Digi, one of Penny's sponsors.  His name is Perfect Sunday.  Our other sponsors are Stamping Dragon and Digital Delights  Three chances to win!  Plus Top 3!

Can you guess who this is going to?  Yep, my Dad.  He will be 89 in December!  Bad joke...I wonder if I should mail it to him early? Oh that was a really bad joke!  Back to business, we would love to see you over at Penny's this week with your Anything Goes creation!  

Until next time, I wish you well!

Hugs,
Manderly
xxxooo

2 comments:

  1. Manderly, Your card is fantastic and your sense of humor is just a bit twisted....LOVE it!!
    Is that baker's twine you've used on the buttons and just unraveled it? It's really great whatever it is.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, aren't these images fun!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!