Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello Sister!

Hey there!  It's Wednesday so you know what that means! Yep, Penny's Paper-Crafty time!  It's Challenge 147 and the theme this week is.........Anything Goes! Yay!!!

One of our sponsors is Penny Blossom and I did the image called "Say Cheese."  So say cheese and take a peek!

 
This is going to my sister if you couldn't tell, lol!  Inside it says "Summer Girls" because that is what we call ourselves. Ugh on Fall!  This sort of looks like us except my sis is way cuter! She is the redhead.  LOL

Hoping to see you over at Penny's with our Anything Goes!  I wish you a very nice rest of your week....

hugs,
Manderly
xxxooo

10 comments:

  1. Remember this song "All things bright and beautiful"...well that so reminds me of this card too..gorgeous colours and love the girls and wonderful colouring and details.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww gorgeous :) such a pretty card and so colourful :)
    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Vic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! so bright colours have you used! beautiful done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is phenomenal! I'm a new follower so I can be sure not to miss any of your future projects...thanks so much for sharing.
    I noticed that you're having an issue with your badges/blinkies along the sidebar re-sizing themselves. I found an easy fix for that (after it happened to me too) and you can see the steps for that here:
    Fix for your blogger photos going out of size
    Please be sure to leave me a comment if this works for you. I'd love to know that I was able to help you!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Manderly! Love, love the flowers cascading down like this with hte butterflies. Gorgeous! Your colours and shadings are superb as always. Super sweet! Your sister will love it. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Manderly! I am sure your sister will love it...

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Manderly what a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one talented lady. The colouring is just so rich and beautiful and the butterflies and flowers really finishes it off so creatively.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colouring (as always!), gorgeous bright sunny card!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!