Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge- digi6906

Hello there!  Whoa, what a minute!  I didn't forget this week AND I'm on time!  Now that is really something to shout about! Yahoo!

This week at Penny's Challenge #151, our theme is "Add Black or Bling."  Julie comes up with the best themes!  We have 2 great sponsors for you again- QKR and Sassy Studios..wow, 2 sponsors! That's pretty good, don't you think?

On to my card.  My digi is called 6906 and it is by QKR.  Here, lookie-

He is  a cute little turtle, full of presents for you!  I mean, if you are going to have a turtle, he better be bringing something good! Serious tho, this is a cute turtle!  Colored with Prisma Pencils.  The snowflakes are Memory Box. The pearl centers are colored with a red marker.  

Come and check out my teamies creations, they have done up some gorgeous cards for you.  Hope to see you at Penny's with your Add Black or Bling project...

bye for now!
Manderly
xxxooo


2 comments:

  1. beautiful!! what a nice image. so funny with that turtle. turtles are not going fast.....hihi...that would be go long for the gifts to received....if you know what I mean...little joke. ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Manderly, your card is 'brill'. Love that gorgeous turtle, and all your fabby embellishments.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!