Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

AuroraWings- Poppy Elf

Hi there Everyone!
It's been a looooong time!  I hope to be back to creating more often very soon but till then I do have a project to share with you...my poor Momma's late birthday card!  

The awesome image is by AuroraWings and her name is "Poppy Elf".  Beautiful, isn't she?  She is lovely to color.  I have a few more of Mitzi's images (she is AuroraWings' artist) that I am really looking forward to coloring.  If you haven't checked out AW, you have to!  You'll soon be addicted!!!

AuroraWings has a Facebook Group (with challenges!) and a Challenge Blog.  Oh, and a Showcase Blog where Mitzi shows new drawings all done up by her Special DT, and also highlights projects like ours (we win a prize if Showcased!!)!!!  I'm probably forgetting something as Mitzi always has something going on!  I am entering Poppy Elf in the Facebook Anything Goes Challenge.

Here she is-




When I look at AuroraWings' images my coloring fingers start to itch and my stomach flops! Mitzi is sooo talented!!!  This is colored with Prisma Pencils.  Sure did stretch my coloring skills!!!  I learned so much and am excited to start coloring another beauty.  I hope you like Poppy Elf.

OK, that's it from me!  Have a bright and beautiful day!

Manderly
xxxooo

Update- Poppy Elf was picked as one of the "Top 3" for AuroraWings' Facebook "Anything Goes" Challenge! I am soooo honored! New challenges have started on FB as well as the AW Challenge blog.  (Links are above)

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see you pop up Manderly and with a stunning project.The image is just gorgeous and your colouring is phenomenal..your Mum will just love it.Hope you are keeping well.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Wonderful coloring!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks fabulous! Love the bright bold coloring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have you back, Manderly! Your card is a treat to see, as always. Gorgeous! Happy happy to see you. Hugs, girlfriend! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I saw this on FB and had to pop by to tell you that I think your card is absolutely gorgeous, with jaw-droppingly wonderful coloring!

    I also love the design of your card. It's so detailed, yet the focus remains on your incredibly colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Manderly,
    so nice to see one of your creations.....fantastic colouring!!
    beautiful image!!
    kind regards, Dora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous! The colours are so vibrant and all your shading is so precise and the delicate embellishments are just perfect. A beautiful keepsake worthy of framing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Manderly! This card is stunning! Your coloring is gorgeous! The embellishments are fabulous! I have missed seeing your creations! I hope all is well.

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. I am already a follower of your blog. Everyone is welcome to join. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!